Gun used in Garland, TX terror attack connected to Fast and Furious

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
Really?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ror_attack_connected_to_fast_and_furious.html

At the time, Lone Wolf Trading Co. was known among gun smugglers for selling illegal firearms.

https://pubsecrets.wordpress.com/tag/lone-wolf-trading-co/

One point to emphasize is that Lone Wolf Trading was “known” for selling guns illegally because it was pressured by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms into cooperating with this “felony stupid” program, one that supplied guns to Mexican drug cartels and resulted in the deaths of over 300 Mexican civilians, police, and military, as well as two or three US federal officers.

Obama claimed 90% of Mexico's illegal guns came from our lax gun laws, then proceeded to pressure law abiding gun stores to allow illegal gun transfers/sales.

No one has been fired, no one has been jailed and contempt of congress Eric Holder is legally allowed to shut his pie hole due to Obama invoking his very first executive privilege.

The precedent was set and only emboldened a corrupt administration and it's abuses within the ATF, DOJ, State Dept. and the IRS.

Thank you major media for ignoring it!!!

No one has been fired, no one has been jailed and contempt of congress Eric Holder is legally allowed to shut his pie hole due to Obama invoking his very first executive privilege.
The precedent was set and only emboldened a corrupt administration and it's abuses within the ATF, DOJ, State Dept. and the IRS.
Thank you major media for ignoring it!!!
I don't think you understand. Cecil is dead! You've got your priorities all screwed up.
If everyone in this administration that is guilty of breaking a law was in jail, there wouldn't be anyone left to answer the phones.

Last edited:
Supporting a Democratic movement or anti-Communist dictator via clandestine (for a while anyway) methods was our countries SOP for the duration of the Cold War.

A "little" bit different than allowing American criminals (felons) to bypass gun control laws and traffic weapons to a drug cartel in a neighboring country for political purposes.

*shrug* Reagan got away with Iran-Contra. Damn Democrat and RINO gun runners.
Holy hell, bring up something else completly unrelated from over 3 decades ago why dont ya

Is there some inability you have in recognizing guilt of a current offender if you believe that someone with a perceived opposing ideaology than yourself from a distant time skirted justice?

Its like me citing oj simpson getting away with murder everytime someone else is accused of it.

Is there some inability you have in recognizing guilt of a current offender if you believe that someone with a perceived opposing ideaology than yourself from a distant time skirted justice?
I believe that is the dictionary definition of "Bush Derangement Syndrome." I was actually impressed he did NOT bring up Bush. "Progress". Bless their hearts.

Back
Top Bottom