Guns Guns Guns

They can kiss my ass. I would give full price to another company that didn’t decide us common folks are incapable of owning frightening, menacing rifles, the way they did.

I once loved this store, now they might as well be selling tampons as far as I am concerned

They can kiss my ass. I would give full price to another company that didn’t decide us common folks are incapable of owning frightening, menacing rifles, the way they did.

I once loved this store, now they might as well be selling tampons as far as I am concerned
They do sell AR's to the public they also have a law enforcement program, wow so much hate.

They do sell AR's to the public they also have a law enforcement program, wow so much hate.

So let me get this right dog, you think because we get upset when a company changes its policies and doesn’t sell to us that we have so much hate?

Maybe they have changed the policy back to selling and you think we should just overlook how they acted in the past?

I’ve seen their public statement that they won’t sell, where did they post their policy changes back to that they would sell?

It’s not hate brother it’s called standing up for our rights.

No hate here. But I know what they said and did. I won’t support a business that takes the stance they took. In today’s reactionary, anti gun climate only the ignorant or uninformed would spend their hard earned dollars supporting a business that feels they can treat certain customers as savage fools who cannot be trusted with the legal products they sell.

I believe they had a management shake up and hired better employees. I don't think they have the same values as the previous management. BUT a statement from them about their new policies and an apology for there past statements would go along ways to winning over some folks and that would bring in more customers and money. Scottydog Scottydog look into this

I would respect them more if they still just sold to LE. When they jump back on the selling bandwagon to make money they loose my respect. When it is good for them they will sell or not sell. Pick a side and have the balls to stand up for your decisions.

Save me the PC crap. I think it’s perfectly fine to hate a company that refuses to sell legal guns to the general, law abiding public anyway. I might have an ounce of respect for them if they at least stick to their word, no matter how irresponsible it may be. To go in and out of this AR market whenever they feel it’s safe shows that’s company has no principle and backbone. I would respect them more if they chose to stick with their misguided decision to stop selling to the public in the first place. Pathetic company

Back
Top Bottom