Guns In Church Debated After World Changers Shooting

Hopefully GCO will have luck with fighting to make this happen, in addition to getting any other pro-gun legislation pushed through after the new year.

In the past 6 months I've had several (5-6) pastors contact me about classes for them & their deacons.

They tell me that while they don't condone violence they have a responsibility to protect their members so they do what they feel they have to.
One of those, I forget which...., told me a local sheriff told them to "do what you have to do" because it was unlikely law enforcement could response quickly enough in an active shooter scenario.
He also went on to say that they should get some firearms training.
It's a shame that this foolish law still exists.

G.C.O. does a wonderful job lobbying for the gun owners of our state & w/ time I hope that they can get new legislarion passed
to change this terrible law that empowers criminals & weakens responsible citizens.

The amount of incidents involved with places of faith or worship is staggering. I think not allowing the parishioners the ability to defend themselves is foolish.

In the past 6 months I've had several (5-6) pastors contact me about classes for them & their deacons.

They tell me that while they don't condone violence they have a responsibility to protect their members so they do what they feel they have to.
One of those, I forget which...., told me a local sheriff told them to "do what you have to do" because it was unlikely law enforcement could response quickly enough in an active shooter scenario.
He also went on to say that they should get some firearms training.
Mit's a shame that this foolish law still exists.

G.C.O. does a wonderful job lobbying for the gun owners of our state & w/ time I hope that they can get new legislarion passed
to change this terrible law that empowers criminals & weakens responsible citizens.

I'll go even further than that and say if you have passed background checks and have obtained a weapons license, then you should be avle to carry a weapon wherever you dang well please. For those that say no I say can you be 100% certain that a criminal does not have a weapon where tou are trying to restrict my carry rights. If they cannot answer 100% yes then why can't a legal citizen be armed at that location?

brings to mind the ole carried by 6 or judged by 12 way of thinking i have.

- - - Updated - - -

brings to mind the ole carried by 6 or judged by 12 way of thinking i have.

Back
Top Bottom