Guns In Church Debated After World Changers Shooting

I'll go even further than that and say if you have passed background checks and have obtained a weapons license, then you should be avle to carry a weapon wherever you dang well please. For those that say no I say can you be 100% certain that a criminal does not have a weapon where tou are trying to restrict my carry rights. If they cannot answer 100% yes then why can't a legal citizen be armed at that location?

I will go even further and ask, why can't a law abiding citizen carry everywhere a criminal already does without being restricted to going through a licensing process? I.e. turning a right afforded by the 2nd amendment into a privilege.

I will go even further and ask, why can't a law abiding citizen carry everywhere a criminal already does without being restricted to going through a licensing process? I.e. turning a right afforded by the 2nd amendment into a privilege.

Cannot disagree with that. Just trying to satiate the liberal people with some background checks and carry permits.

Back
Top Bottom