• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guns & Watches Whatcha Got?

Finally got my “grail” Zenith El Primero 1969 a few months ago and I’m absolutely loving it!

449605e15a622d4dea8b8df513f6e834.jpg

5c1c0cedcaad9eae4bc6d0926a73fac9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Beautiful time piece there . Zenith watches are right there with omega and Rolex imo . They have many models that ain’t no joke. Very nice

I am so impressed with this freaking thing, highly recommend if you can find one. The lacquer bezel and hardlex crystal are shunned by those who prefer the durability of ceramic and sapphire, and I get it, but ceramic and sapphire just do not play with the light the way the hardlex and lacquer does. The bezel turns with the feel and precision of a bank vault combination lock and the un-decorated Grand Seiko movement is running within COSC standards. Its pretty cool to have a case with no caseback too...
View attachment 2017321
Love it . They make solid watches and are nothing to scoff at

Beautiful time piece there . Zenith watches are right there with omega and Rolex imo . They have many models that ain’t no joke. Very nice
Thanks! Zenith isn't a well known brand compared to Rolex, Omega, and others but I've wanted one for a long time and it hasn't disappointed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just got this Out Of Order from watchgang this month (first one ive got and wanted to try it out to see if it was worth it). I like it, fits my style good. I have a few citizens and a couple of fossils. I cant justify super nice watches because i never really get chances to wear them and i am quite rough on watches. My daily is a G-shock at work and im picking up a luminox monday! Cant wait to get that
IMG_20190222_150538.jpg

Back
Top Bottom