• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guy brings suppressors back from the UK!

Do you mean the registration process? Paper work

The paperwork, the interviews, proving you have a legitimate, (in the governments opinion), need for each and every gun, (no need for 2 guns of the same caliber either). Police approved storage safes, (guns and ammo in the same safe, I think not!), the two independent monitored alarm systems, justifying ammunition on hand, (strictly limited), every round you buy recorded on your license, limits to how many rounds can be purchased during any calendar period, the list goes on and on............

The paperwork, the interviews, proving you have a legitimate, (in the governments opinion), need for each and every gun, (no need for 2 guns of the same caliber either). Police approved storage safes, (guns and ammo in the same safe, I think not!), the two independent monitored alarm systems, justifying ammunition on hand, (strictly limited), every round you buy recorded on your license, limits to how many rounds can be purchased during any calendar period, the list goes on and on............

Holy crap! Talk about background checks! Every round accountable would drive me nuts, no wonder you moved!:car:

Didn't see it in the list but I thought there was a country that REQUIRED you use a suppressor when hunting. I've been wrong before....

Didn't see it in the list but I thought there was a country that REQUIRED you use a suppressor when hunting. I've been wrong before....

Quite possible, but not a rule when I left 20 years ago, but I'll bet it's tougher now than then.

I wish those who are fine with "sensible gun laws", like our freaking permission slip, would read this and understand the end game!

Back
Top Bottom