• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guys don't even wait until they get home anymore before posting and taking pictures.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Just take a picture in your vehicle after your drive by and get rid of that booger. Am I right?

tenor.gif

How you doing tonight? It's gonna be another long one I went to bed at 9 and woke up at 9:45 LOL
Meh…my mind/body is flickered up from all this seizure biz lately I think. I am having all kinds of issues with sleep.
I can’t stay awake sometimes more than an hour….then other times I only sleep an hour . I have got to find some docs that know what’s up with this stuff. I am thinking I am going to try to go to Emory or something and see about docs there.

Meh…my mind/body is flickered up from all this seizure biz lately I think. I am having all kinds of issues with sleep.
I can’t stay awake sometimes more than an hour….then other times I only sleep an hour . I have got to find some docs that know what’s up with this stuff. I am thinking I am going to try to go to Emory or something and see about docs there.
I really wish I could snap my fingers and fix you my friend.

GOD Bless and watch over you in the meantime.

I really wish I could snap my fingers and fix you my friend.

GOD Bless and watch over you in the meantime.
Thank ya brother ! I wish you could too - LOL.
Nah, it will get better. I have been dealing with it enough now I know how it goes. It does suck when I get in these stages to where I start having issues constant for weeks at a time. The really crap part to me is I have to give up driving !! I hate that …. It is like a punishment for something I didn’t do ! Lol.
But I can deal with it. I have before .

Thank brother ! I wish you could too - LOL.
Nah, it will get better. I have been dealing with it enough now I know how it goes. It does suck when I get in these stages to where I start having issues constant for weeks at a time. The really crap part to me is I have to give up driving !! I hate that …. It is like a punishment for something I didn’t do ! Lol.
But I can deal with it. I have before .
:( Yeah that does suck. Driving is freedom to just get out and enjoy your day. I imagine you feel like you are on house arrest.

:( Yeah that does suck. Driving is freedom to just get out and enjoy your day. I imagine you feel like you are on house arrest.
Yeah, it gets tiring sometimes looking at the same walls, then the ole lady works her ass off , I don’t want to bug her to take me places when she gets home. So I either get Uber or just wait and try to do everything on the weekend.
After driving for so long it’s kind of restricting to know you just can’t jump in the car and go when you need to ! Lol.

I have dealt with it before so …. With a little luck it will only be temporary. Hopefully the drugs they switched me to will work. I won’t know for a few months though, that’s the sucky part !! Lol.

Back
Top Bottom