Guys don't over pay for Ga Arms Ammo!!!

Okay guys.....I gotta say something here.

I remember a little trout stream in the N.GA mountains that was truly, truly special. Members of a bulletin board (not unlike this one) began to rave about what a great place it was. It wasn't long before this special place was "loved to death".

It would seem to me, that the reason GA Arms is a good resource for us (now) is because they can manage the demand. Broadcasting over the internet that they have quality stuff at good prices and we may lose a valuable resource very quickly. Don't underestimate the power of the internet. Especially in times like these.

That's all I have to say about this.

yea like $190 for 500rnds on here and $135 at g.a. arms

Some of us work M-F/8-6 jobs and do not get to drive out to GA Arms since they are also only open at the retail location M-F. We also miss out on the retail stock because the people who are not at work during this time frame gobble up all of the ammo from Wal-Mart and Academy before we get off.

Some of us work M-F/8-6 jobs and do not get to drive out to GA Arms since they are also only open at the retail location M-F. We also miss out on the retail stock because the people who are not at work during this time frame gobble up all of the ammo from Wal-Mart and Academy before we get off.

That's my problem

Especially if you live within driving distance don't pay what these people here and elsewhere are trying to charge you for Georgia Arms ammo, especially .223. They readily have it available although you can only get 1 can of 500 a day unless you take someone with you. Don't give these people on here or elsewhere the satisfaction of making money off of something we all have available to us. I live only a few miles away from Ga Arms and go there at least once a week, I can assure you they usually have most popular calibers in stock even though their website says they don't have it. DO NOT GO BY THEIR WEBSITE. Call them first to be sure before you take the drive. I just couldn't sit back and not say anything anymore. Thanks.

Agreed 200%. That's why I laugh at these folks on here selling 500 rnds of 223 for $400+. Go to GA ARMS and get it for $275.

Back
Top Bottom