Guys, we gotta do something.

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
I'm seriously tired of the word "assault rifle" and assault weapon, hi cap etc. It is a word used by the media and politicians to slander gun owners and incite fear into the uneducated. Politicians and the media using these terms to push their agendas the same way racial slurs have been used in the 60's and 70's. Your freedom of speech does not protect against slander or libel, and as such we need to begin our campaign. We need to have assault weapon, hi cap and other obscenities washed from the mouths of the anti gun, and inanimate objects to stop being labeled as tools of killings, the person behind the gun is the tool of the killing. I say we push this to pro gun attorneys, the NRA, and manufacturers. I also say we get behind bushmaster and demand that the official report be released and if a bushmaster was not actually used in the crime, bushmaster needs to launch a major lawsuit against the reporting agency that slandered their name.

Make up a petition, I'll sign it. Have you talked to any top pro-gun attorneys or the NRA about it? What did they say?

Me too...something else for the tools in the whitehouse to laugh at (hell, they call it whatever they want and people go along with it). Chat with the ILA, they are probably working it... or have given it up.

My wife was talking to his tool (CLAY SMITH) on Facebook (he's a relative of a relative) and he actually called semi-auto rifles like ARs, automitic rifles of mass destruction and he meant it! People are so stupid it is stunning.

It will take a large group like the NRA to change the outlook on the term assault rifle. Unfortunately the people who are anti gun will not listen to what they have to say. I would sign up to try anything to reeducate people if it was done the right way.

Back
Top Bottom