Guys, we gotta do something.

I think it makes more sense, and is more likely to work, to change the perception of the term Assault Rifle. If you change the term, they'll just come up with something else scary. You need to educate people on the core issue to make progress.

Ok fine, an AR is an Assault Rifle. Here's what an Assault Rifle is, and here's why they should be protected...

Let's face it folks, an AR with a 30 round mag and red-dot is the best civilian weapon for.... killing people. There's no getting around that. That is the thing that scares people. Sure, they're used in matches, hunting, and they're just plain fun. blah, blah, blah, they're great for killing stuff.

AR's are great for killing. That's why governments and bad guys love them. Why in the world would we want governments and bad guys to be the ONLY ones that have them? That is the only guarantee that a ban will produce. In my experience, when you're honest and upfront like that, a light goes on in a non-gun owners head. It doesn't always work, but it does work.

Freedom is won and protected by scary men with scary tools. It's a fact that deep down, even anti-gunners know is true.

Last edited:
im doing something by not buying and selling with these retarded high prices right now

^^^^THIS screw these scare prices in what frikin world is an AK over 1000 bucks? I remember when didnt cost anything...I went to Honduras in the 90s and they were selling AKs on the street for 10 dollars...If the ban doesnt pass in congress I will get the last laugh at the idiots that bought a 1500 dollar wasr ak...and I'm sure there are people "asking" the congressmen to go against it. because anyone can be bought these days

Back
Top Bottom