Had My First This Morning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkdaddy

Coast Guard Icon Supporter
Graduate, ODT class of 2010!!
165   0
Reaction score
Had a lot of activity last night on my Bersa Ultra Carry and closed the deal for a trade last night. Back and forth with the other party. Set a time and place for this morning before work. Going out the door and he contacts me and tells me he changed his mind!!......Had to do another listing in the classified's....and now it's back in the game!! With ALL of the deals I have done....this is the first time somebody has "Stood me up" at the last minute!!......This sucks......but what ever...his loss, someone's gain!:)

Had a lot of activity last night on my Bersa Ultra Carry and closed the deal for a trade last night. Back and forth with the other party. Set a time and place for this morning before work. Going out the door and he contacts me and tells me he changed his mind!!......Had to do another listing in the classified's....and now it's back in the game!! With ALL of the deals I have done....this is the first time somebody has "Stood me up" at the last minute!!......This sucks......but what ever...his loss, someone's gain!:)

Please leave the feed back you feel appropriate.

For over 82 transactions! That has to be a record. I have had at least two who don't understand just what it truly means when you give your word and the impact on your integrity when broken.

Does anyone have more deals and not been stood up?

Inkdaddy broke his "stood up" cherry. Well at least he contacted you. Many don't even provide that courtesy.

Stood up on my first deal. Guy pestered me all day to make sure I would be there. I drove from Roswell to Locust Grove after work. I pull in he calls me and says he couldnt make it any longer. Thats great!

I have had one, and as long as they contact me before I leave the house to meet them I do not give negative feedback unless their feedback shows they have history of doing this sort of thing.

I have had one, and as long as they contact me before I leave the house to meet them I do not give negative feedback unless their feedback shows they have history of doing this sort of thing.

This person is new, less than 100 postings and no feedback history at all. Just not sure if I really want to screw up his ODT life but if he does it again to one of my ODT brothers?
Hmmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom