• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Haggling at Cabelas

The one up along I-75 wasn't too bad a couple years ago. If you ask the manager to check the time on the floor they have some "room" after X amount of time. I 'haggled' a $1,200 AR-180 down to $995 but I'm too cheap to pay that so I walked.

The one up along I-75 wasn't too bad a couple years ago. If you ask the manager to check the time on the floor they have some "room" after X amount of time. I 'haggled' a $1,200 AR-180 down to $995 but I'm too cheap to pay that so I walked.

An employee told me that how long it sat on the floor was pretty much the main factor in haggling for the used Cabelas guns.

They may start out high as hell on used guns but they are more business minded than 85% of gun show sailors. Turning inventory and ROI important to them. Some dealers and shops around Georgia are schlepping the same tired, shop worn pieces of crap around since 2010 when I moved back to the state.

Red Head label is rubbish. Everything. Not one single SKU of any quality sold under that brand.

Years ago (like 15 or 20) it was good stuff. Then, tey went the Walmart route in regards to material and quality and the stuff is absolutely junk. I hate to see it happen to Canelas. I’m about out of places to shop at.

This is what I picked up. HeadDown G17
73dbc08def1d71122f59503a70fefdb3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom