• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hahaha 🤣 so true!!

About 20 years ago I was on a service call at a older ladies home and commented on her pink colored Kenmore refrigerator. I said "they sure don't make like that anymore". She then proceeded to show me the matching pink washer and dryer that her and her husband had received as a wedding gift from her parents in 1954 !! All still running and operating ..
That’s awesome!! I sure do love some of the items from the 50’s and 60’s

My dad built our house on the farm in the summer of 68. We got a Kenmore chest freezer from my Moms parents as a house warming gift.

Sold the house 3 years ago, chest freezer still runs to this day. 53 years and counting. The original dryer got tossed last year by current owners, Kenmore as well. The last 5 years before moving Mom used a broom handle to keep the door shut. We did replace the heaters after Dad died in 88.
Those things just keep going!! My grandpa still has one from the 60’s down in Ft. Lauderdale, going strong!!

Had to buy a new frig last year paid $2500.00 and asked the salesman how long the warranty is for thee frig?
His answer 1 year!! I said damn what happen to a good warranty and appliances lasting years. He told me that is not the norm anymore. Feel lucky if it last two years..................

Had to buy a new frig last year paid $2500.00 and asked the salesman how long the warranty is for thee frig?
His answer 1 year!! I said damn what happen to a good warranty and appliances lasting years. He told me that is not the norm anymore. Feel lucky if it last two years..................
I’d hate to be an owner of those dang Samsung fridges with the bad ice maker… buddies kitchen floors got ruined because of one.

View attachment 4290083
Meanwhile this new stuff breaks in a few years!! 😂
No doubt.

But, if you have to buy a new appliance, keep this place in mind. Dave’s appliance warehouse in statham. He has a huge warehouse full of scratch and dent stuff. Some has a little scratch, some major dents but he makes sure they work before they leave. And, if there is an issue they just replace it. Bigger the dent, the bigger the discount. Pretty good prices.

My in laws bought some new stuff there but I bought a S&D washer. Got it delivered and installed just to find out the computer had an issue. I dreaded walking back in there. Had my complete story ready to tell them why it wasn’t working right. All I said was it’s not working right and they said, “well let’s go find another one”. Done and done. Great customer service and nice people.

No doubt.

But, if you have to buy a new appliance, keep this place in mind. Dave’s appliance warehouse in statham. He has a huge warehouse full of scratch and dent stuff. Some has a little scratch, some major dents but he makes sure they work before they leave. And, if there is an issue they just replace it. Bigger the dent, the bigger the discount. Pretty good prices.

My in laws bought some new stuff there but I bought a S&D washer. Got it delivered and installed just to find out the computer had an issue. I dreaded walking back in there. Had my complete story ready to tell them why it wasn’t working right. All I said was it’s not working right and they said, “well let’s go find another one”. Done and done. Great customer service and nice people.
That’s good to know! I love deals and some of the prices on this new stuff is crazy 😂
Sounds like a stand up fella, great customer service!!

Back
Top Bottom