• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HALF PRICE on nearly everything at Tiger Outfitters!

Geez guys. This deal was posted after they were closed on the 31st. They were closed on the 1st and possibly the 2nd, and you're already b1tching about not getting shipment notices on a Saturday when yep you guessed it they're still closed.

Geez guys. This deal was posted after they were closed on the 31st. They were closed on the 1st and possibly the 2nd, and you're already b1tching about not getting shipment notices on a Saturday when yep you guessed it they're still closed.
Relax champ, the only one that's *****ing is you about our supposed *****ing...

I was curious about the authenticity of the 2 day shipping but they probably were closed when the bulk of these orders were placed and might be a few days to catch up

i did this last time they did it. shipping was a bit slow but you will get it faster than psa. i was disappointed to miss out on the black blackhawk strike carriers but ended up getting a multicam one instead. i think last time i did this it took a week before i got my shipping confirmation but it got here really quick after i got the confirmation. no one be worried, its a good company and i personally have been waiting for this sale again all year.

i did this last time they did it. shipping was a bit slow but you will get it faster than psa. i was disappointed to miss out on the black blackhawk strike carriers but ended up getting a multicam one instead. i think last time i did this it took a week before i got my shipping confirmation but it got here really quick after i got the confirmation. no one be worried, its a good company and i personally have been waiting for this sale again all year.

Good to know its a yearly thing!

dont know if its a yearly thing but i know the last time they did it was this past april. hope they do it again then as i will actually have money to wipe them out.

Back
Top Bottom