• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HALF PRICE on nearly everything at Tiger Outfitters!

Still waiting on confirmation. 2 day shipping doesn't mean anything if they take a week to put it in the mailbox. At least PSA doesn't give the impression that they're going to be in a hurry.

Well, the UPS guy just showed up. I got my first order from Tiger and another order from PSA. Everything was correct, however, I remembered that someone said earlier that they thought the two companies were related. Indeed, both boxes have the same exact address. If really good deals means waiting a little while, I don't mind.

Good job Tiger. Looking forward to my next order.

Well, the UPS guy just showed up. I got my first order from Tiger and another order from PSA. Everything was correct, however, I remembered that someone said earlier that they thought the two companies were related. Indeed, both boxes have the same exact address. If really good deals means waiting a little while, I don't mind.

Official word from PSA is Tiger rents extra space from them in their warehouse but they are not affiliated in any way.

PSA said:
Tiger Outfitters is actually a completely different company who happens to rent space from us. I do not have any information on their general lead time, but I can assure you that they are their own separate entity.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_301/248116_Whats_the_deal_with_the_Tiger_Outfitters_spin_off_.html

I'm the same way. I got some good snake boots for half of what I could get them for anywhere else so I can be patient.

When did you order?

Back
Top Bottom