• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HAM radio CHIRP file

It's not ALL ga freqs. Its a chirp file for the baofeng that has a good amount of 2m repeaters in the expanded metro area, NOAA weather, FRS, GMRS, MURS, calling freq's, etc.
Its just a good beginner/basic setup for a baofeng.

If anyone wants it, shoot me a PM.

Just a note that CHIRP has a function that will query a database for a specific county and let you import the frequencies and PL tones you'll need to work those particular repeaters. It's really handy.

Just a note that CHIRP has a function that will query a database for a specific county and let you import the frequencies and PL tones you'll need to work those particular repeaters. It's really handy.

It sure does. I use the repeaterbook one. You can build these filed very easily yourself. The only reason you would want mine is if you dont know how, and the geographical name on the channel will help you out. Instead of a call sign they are labelled "Stn Mtn" "Swt Mtn" "Ga Tech" etc

It sure does. I use the repeaterbook one. You can build these filed very easily yourself. The only reason you would want mine is if you dont know how, and the geographical name on the channel will help you out. Instead of a call sign they are labelled "Stn Mtn" "Swt Mtn" "Ga Tech" etc

I think this will be helpful for users outside of the metro Atlanta area. :cool:

For the folks that still want this, and there are a bunch that still PM me for it:

PM me, let me know you want it, and include your email address

I'll send you the chirp file

I have been told by some that you need to use as follow:

Open chirp

Import the data from your radio

Open up the file I send you

Copy and paste from my data to the data you pulled from the radio.

Upload the file back to your radio.

You're done.

Back
Top Bottom