• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Handgun Auction for Lilgreg46: Ugly Star Model FR 22lr target pistol.

Hasselhoss

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
168   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Ugly Star Model FR semi-auto pistol, .22LR cal.

Item is for: Auction

Starting Price: $50 base

Caliber: 22lr

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes -Must be transferred via FFL

Item Description: Star Model FR semi-auto pistol, .22LR cal., 4-1/4” barrel, blue finish, checkered mottled brown grips. The gun is used and shows it. It has been in my family for 30+ years and has been shot quite a bit. It is a great little gun with a lot of "character" :) Auction includes a single 10 round magazine. It ain't the prettiest gun in the world, hell, it might even be on the ugly list but it works and would be a great training gun for someone.

Single Action only with thumb safety

This auction is for a used, working Star Model FR 22lr handgun and one 10rd magazine.

Kyzrsoze has also generously offered 100 rounds of 22lr to go with the deal.

Here's how this is going to work. I am posting the gun for a $50.00 starting price. That price stands until the first person posts a reply of "I'll take it". That will start a 24hr timer. During that time people need to post how much over the asking price they are willing to pay (IE $10, $20 etc...) at the end of the timer I will go through the posts and find the highest dollar amount and the gun will be awarded to that member at $50 plus his bid. 100% of the money will go to the family of Lilgreg46.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_01_04_31f942207931487f9d1ae7aa1abd75ad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom