• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Happy Holiday MLK DAY !

Today I will express my white privilege by driving a motor vehicle (a privately owned one; in opposition to the communal-minded mass transit bus and train system). I'll drive it to a racist big box home improvement store which will be open on MLK holiday when of course it, and everything else, ought to be closed (but giving their employees a paid day off).
I'll transact business in a capitalist monetary system, based on greed and motivating people by aligning their self-interests for both parties, despite MLK's love affair with communism.
Then I'll take my stuff home and install it, in my private house, which would offend today's generation of MLK supporters (though probably not Dr. King himself) because "the American Dream" of owning a house with a yard is racist, sexist, class-ist, and culturally insensitive. The Progressive demon-crats think we should all live in 500 unit concrete prisons called public housing, as it's the STATE's responsibility to feed, clothe, and house everybody, and all people must be equal.
Beautifully said

I'm surprised MLK's statues haven't been toppled by the woke crowd. The current narrative and CRT taught in schools is very much at odds from what MLK had envisioned. He would probably be called a "radical" or Uncle Tom if he were here today. Just a thought...

Back
Top Bottom