Frontiersman
81   0
Reaction score
72" toolbox on clearance and other sizes also

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230629-084334.png
    Screenshot_20230629-084334.png
    379.5 KB · Views: 231
In fairness that’s a much smaller box and craftsman doesn’t compare to a HF box very well. HF is about 90% of the big boys at 25% of the price. All the guys on garage journal love them and I’m seeing more and more industrial mechanics pushing HF boxes around.

Your’s isn’t bad with the tools included though.

I was a professional mechanic for most of my adult life. I always owned Snap On boxes in the past. I now own the US General from Harbor Freight in the ad and it is a very close copy of the Snap On I used to own. Only a few minor differences but I would highly recommend it if you need a large box. A Snap On box that size would cost in the range of $7K.

I would not buy anything from Harbor freight if it has a moving part. Even then, caution is advised.

It’s not really 1983 anymore. HF had some decent stuff. Their inverter generators are pretty nice, as are their angle grinders and similar tools. Their boxes beat the dog poo out of any others at the same price point…craftsman, husky, Milwaukee, kobalt and such.

I’m not convinced on their Icon boxes. They’re not that much better than the US general boxes, but are priced like Strap on and the other major players.

Back
Top Bottom