• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Harvest my Coyotes with traps for Free

Irondadrob

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Vehicle / Equipment Dealer
78   0
Reaction score
I reside in 50 minutes south of Atlanta in Alvaton, Georgia and have A LOT of Coyotes on my property. I would love for someone to come and TRAP them all for free. No hunting just set the traps. I will check the traps daily if needed. There are a lot of them. Call 770-530-7272. Thanks, Robert

And don't worry about killing, just put holes in them. The alphas will kill the weak of their own kind.

#4 or #3 buck is my choice of poison.

Not to be negative or rain on your parade, most trappers will not trap in the spring through until October.

Why, the yotes have a lot of other available eatable foods to eat.

Besides, snakes, rats, mice, raid the food used to bring the yotes in when food is easy to take.

Plus usually in less than an hour after traps are set, yep the ants, fire ants, cow ants, flies, mosquitoes foul the
bait and the yotes will not come or eat it at all. Basically a waste of time, good bait, and gasoline for travel, prices are down in the spring through September for live yotes.

just a simple suggestion to strongly consider...

I am not knowledgeable at all on Coyote hunting but that seems to be the way to go. Any suggestions on how to start? I am an avid bowhunter and own a hunting rifle. Electronic calls?? What do you use for bait, etc. I honestly do not want to inadvertently trap a fox, someone's dog, etc. by mistake and cause them any harm. I guess I am getting softer in my older years. Suggestions on how to hunt them?

Back
Top Bottom