Harvest Time Archery review...

Death by Selection

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
14   0
Reaction score
Ok well ive had alittle time to spend shooting these arrows over the last two weeks and I am impressed to say the least. They are the lightest arrow's ive ever used for hunting coming out at 370 grains total or 380 with lighted nocks, but yet im still getting 11% FOC which is impressive to me because I never could get anywhere close to that without bumping up the tip weight and weakening my spine on the Easton Flatlines I was shooting before.

I traded my Alphamax for another bow, but while im waiting on it ive been shooting my dads Maxxis 35. I took the bow to the range and started sighting in at 20 yards. Arrows touching and some messed up fletching's, but I wasnt impressed yet as it was only 20 yards. So I start moving down the line 30, 40, and 50 yards. When I was getting the same thing at 50 yards as I was at 20 is when the wow factor started. Assuming I do everything I need to do correctly these arrow's are insanly accurate at 50 yards and ive torn up afew already.

I usually stay away from shooting groups for this very reason, but I knew they only way to really test them was to see how consistant the flight was and they didnt let me down. Not to mention I spent less money on arrows this go around then I have over the last two years buying a dozen arrows from other companies. If your in the market for new arrows do yourself a favor and check out some Harvest Time Archery arrows!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom