• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Has anybody used these bullets for reloading?

I cast a majority of what I shoot.. I buy some FMJ and a few JHP ...I will have to give these a try. Thanks,OP, for the heads up !
:thumb:

the 357 rounds i got are plated bullets. according to the supplier these 125 grain plated bullets are good past 1200 fps out to 1500 fps in some revolvers. so im pretty excited about that. now i just need to find some dang load data for 125 flat nose with hs-6 . lyman is really lacking in the 357 mag data imho

RMR bullets are great. Prices are good and their shipping times are the best. I use their .40, .45, .380, and .38/.357 projectiles.
Keep an eye on the site. They will have pulled projectiles from time to time. I was able to pick up some pulled Federal HST 180gr JHP in .40 for 120/1000.

I have read somewhere that the plated projectiles are actually extreme bullets, but I have not found anything to corroborate that.

RMR bullets are great. Prices are good and their shipping times are the best. I use their .40, .45, .380, and .38/.357 projectiles.
Keep an eye on the site. They will have pulled projectiles from time to time. I was able to pick up some pulled Federal HST 180gr JHP in .40 for 120/1000.

I have read somewhere that the plated projectiles are actually extreme bullets, but I have not found anything to corroborate that.
what grain bullet are you loading in there 38/357. i am having a hard time finding data for a 125 grain flat nose using hs-6 powder lol

I never load plated or cast bullets to full load, and was unable to find anything on the rmr site that said these were good for full house loads. Let us know.
If they have a hard /thick plating likely be good to go at higher velocities.

Back
Top Bottom