• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anyone been to second half sports grill off exit 296 on i75.. Look at these pics of his wings!!!

Realtor

Default rank 5000+ posts Sponsor
Buying or selling real estate? PM me for Discounts
375   0
Reaction score
Any of you locals ever try it? The sweet red chilli wings are the best wings I've ever had In my life so I had to share it with my Odt bros
image.jpg

This is a photo I took from his place... And they look like that every time.
The owner is an ex army guy and gun enthusiast who also has his culinary degree.. Tell him joe sent you if you stop in.
Last thing, my pop, who is the #1 endorser for this place has been to buffalo New York and ate wings from the original anchor bar says these are 100x better. And everyone I've ever sent over here says the same... Definitely worth a try if your local
Disclaimer: they do allow cigarette smoke, if that bothers you.. Order take out!

Last edited:
Any of you locals ever try it? The sweet red chilli wings are the best wings I've ever had In my life so I had to share it with my Odt bros
View attachment 460962
This is a photo I took from his place... And they look like that every time.
The owner is an ex army guy and gun enthusiast who also has his culinary degree.. Tell him joe sent you if you stop in.
Last thing, my pop, who is the #1 endorser for this place has been to buffalo New York and ate wings from the original anchor bar says these are 100x better. And everyone I've ever sent over here says the same... Definitely worth a try if your local

The anchor bar is known for being the originator of wings, but definitely not the best.
Those look pretty dang tasty!

I've seen that place but never stopped. Is it kid friendly? Definitely want to go I love hot wings.

Num num num num num .....thanxz

Them wangs look Awesome !!!!!!!!!

The anchor bar is known for being the originator of wings, but definitely not the best.
Those look pretty dang tasty!
These are the best wings you will ever eat in your life.... That's an opinion not just from me but from the 20+ people we've taken here

Back
Top Bottom