• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Has anyone here used the egunner auction site ?

I just won a model 60 on there for $153.50

Looks like it should polish up good. I will do an action job, replace the hammer, slap a set of pacys on it, and it will be hot to trot.

Expect to see it on here for trade next week

Screenshot_2019-01-27-12-54-19.png

Screenshot_2019-01-27-12-54-37.png
Screenshot_2019-01-27-12-54-46.png

I just won a model 60 on there for $153.50

Looks like it should polish up good. I will do an action job, replace the hammer, slap a set of pacys on it, and it will be hot to trot.

Expect to see it on here for trade next week

View attachment 1979736
View attachment 1979737 View attachment 1979738
That's a good score. I'd go with original style wood grips though . I actually caught my local FFL shop open yesterday. I asked if he had ever used egunner . He told me he had not but he gets stuff in every month from there. So I guess real bidders are actually getting some deals on there . Once I save some money I'm gonna be back on there looking for a Hi Point in 40 or maybe 380.

Well I put in a $10.00 bid on a rough looking Hi Point 380 about this same time yesterday just to see how quickly I'd get the outbid email from egunner .As of now my high bid still stands. I really didn't wa t the pistol. But there's about 4 more days to go. Someone out there will surely go $11.00 for a genuine crime scene Hi Point. And if I so win it I can send it back to Hi Point for repair or replacement .
I’ll buy it for $20 :evil:

I used egunner a couple times with no problem until I bought a full box on 45 Black Talon bullets. Some how 9 of the bullets were taken out of the box before I got it. The box was wrapped/taped up great with no signs that it had been opened by the post office or anyone else. When I called to find out what happened I was treated like dirt and straight up lied to. I will never use them again and I had to get a lawyer to send them a letter which they did not reply to. I wont use them ever again.

I used egunner a couple times with no problem until I bought a full box on 45 Black Talon bullets. Some how 9 of the bullets were taken out of the box before I got it. The box was wrapped/taped up great with no signs that it had been opened by the post office or anyone else. When I called to find out what happened I was treated like dirt and straight up lied to. I will never use them again and I had to get a lawyer to send them a letter which they did not reply to. I wont use them ever again.
mkay.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom