• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hate needles! Ugh! Pt 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember to grab some paper towels as you leave!

You'll be drooling from several spots, lol.
(and of course they work for tears too....)

Don't eat anything till it all wears off or you'll bite your tongue or cheek or something and be hurting for days!
I'll remember that! :lol:
And depending on where the cavities are...and how sensitive your teeth are...it's completely possible to have a filling done without being numbed. I've had three done in a sitting without any sort of numbing. Not a huge deal for me...
That's the optimism I'm looking for! :becky:

That's the optimism I'm looking for! :becky:

If the cavities are near the gumline...believe me, you want to be numb. If they are deep...you want to be numb. If they are shallow and on top of your teeth - meaning not near a nerve channel, then it's more of a vibration annoyance than pain. Get closer to the nerve...give me the needle over that...

Bad hygiene. Floss asshole

. Had 4 years braces back in early 90's hated em
LMAO!! Thanks Sam!
dude just hope they have the new stuff. I went and had two done a couple months back and they said there is some new drug that just got approved from Europe that was supposed to be more effective. HOLY **** he wasn't kidding. he hit me in the gum and within 10 minutes you straight up could have punched me in the face and I wouldn't have felt it. my entire right side of my head was as numb as could be. I looked like a idiot trying to drink anything and it just pooring out of the side that didn't work anymore
LMAO! I'm gonna ask for the European stuff if I have to have shots then!
I looked for that one just for you bro. :) The love is strong on the ODT. :grouphug:
Thanks man! I know its from ur heart! Hahaha Hahaha!
So r u trying to tell me something? :pound:
Kiss your mother with that mouth?
×2! Hahahahaha

My son last year
He has awesome veins
A wasp flew into his mouth while riding his bicycle in Korea
IMG_1941.JPG

If the cavities are near the gumline...believe me, you want to be numb. If they are deep...you want to be numb. If they are shallow and on top of your teeth - meaning not near a nerve channel, then it's more of a vibration annoyance than pain. Get closer to the nerve...give me the needle over that...
Ok, I'll ask my dentist for sure! LOL
Ughhh no. But I do kiss my husband with this mouth
My condolences to him...
Hahahahaha! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom