• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

hate lunch thieves

Ballvina

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
70   0
Reaction score
1712781154163.png

True Story…….. I always keep a can of Copenhagen on my desk at work- just so to keep from having to walk back to vehicle to get some. I noticed that it kept coming up missing. Took a half full can and soaked it in some ipecac syrup- left the lid off overnight- put the lid on the next day and took it to work-leave on the desk. Sure enough it too went missing- ask housekeeping company owner if anyone called out- he said that he had 2 young guys who couldn’t stop puking…. Bingo-that’s who stole my ****!!! Morale of the story “if it ain’t yours keep your hands off “….

AMEN!!!
True Story…….. I always keep a can of Copenhagen on my desk at work- just so to keep from having to walk back to vehicle to get some. I noticed that it kept coming up missing. Took a half full can and soaked it in some ipecac syrup- left the lid off overnight- put the lid on the next day and took it to work-leave on the desk. Sure enough it too went missing- ask housekeeping company owner if anyone called out- he said that he had 2 young guys who couldn’t stop puking…. Bingo-that’s who stole my ****!!! Morale of the story “if it ain’t yours keep your hands off “….

Lived in a dorm during college. Had a community shower, left my shampoo on a shelf and noticed it kept getting used.
Poured some liquid Nair in it. After a week left a note on the bulletin board explaining what I had done. Started carrying shampoo back to room after that.

Back
Top Bottom