Have a modest reloading room. Considering selling as a "room" or parting out?

Jblue

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
159   1
Reaction score
A lot of love and effort got me into the hobby, but now, unfortunately I just physically cannot make it work. Do you all think I should piece and parcel my components, supplies, etc. or would someone actrually be interested in buying the lot?

I just bought a set up from someone. Depends if you want it all gone sell as lot. If you have the time and want more total for it, sell individually.
That's the thing I'd rather not have to list, describe, photograph and nickel and dime each item. Especially considering setting up tons of meets.

I got so disappointed seeing some of the resale/used prices on here that I just gave mine to a nephew rather than take a bath just to see most of it parted out. he had to rent an enclosed trailer.

Sounds like you don't want the hassle of parting everything out. I would take a bunch of photos of everything, post it, and just ask what your price is for everything. People in the know, will know what its worth and either make an offer or move along.

You are going to get those offers that only want primers and powder, IMO your equipment and components are going to be a harder sell without those in this climate, so I would advice not to sell them separately unless you can get a very premium price that you are happy with.

Back
Top Bottom