• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

have to speak spanish to get a job

Try autozone, Orielys, Napa etc. There is something out there. Just keep looking.Hey i don't know if you have any skills in this aspect but when we called At&t yesterday the automated phone thing was saying how they are hiring for people to work on the repairs on the road and customer service reps. Might be worth looking into. It might just be in our local area though, I don't know for sure.
-Olchevy

sorry guys this was my op in another forum, I thought i had copyed it here.

I have to vent a little, I have been out of work for 18 months and last week I went to apply for a job at a advanced auto parts store in athens, I took the drug test and passed then passed the background check so the manager at athens told me to call the commerce manager and tell him I can be hired because I passed everything to work in a store. so I call the manager in commerce and was told that he only hires people that speak spanish ( I think he is cuban), so they have jobs but I cant have one because I only speak english. I then called back the athens manager and he told me, that is not true i did not have to speak spanish to get the job. he would hire me but he had no openings.

You left something out.... you know.... about your criminal history.

Back
Top Bottom