• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you ever witnessed something that absolutely freaked you out?

I saw what I'm being told was a satellite orbiting the earth one night late, with lots of tequila involved. I had never seen such thing and I thought ET was coming to get me or something. I was peeing on the ground, looking up and saw it, and immediately my mind processed threat so I'm going for my rifle I keep in the truck. I don't drink anymore and I'm still not 100% sure what I saw.

I'm talking goosebump raising, supernatural, paranormal, raise the short hairs on the back of your neck, adrenaline pumping, non-cinematic, defying all attempts of explanation, just weird shît freeky?

No, I'm not talking about accidentally walking into a DNC convention. I mean really weird, no one ain't never gonna believe this, underwear changing, first person witness observations. It would be better if two or more saw it too.

I need to know what you've witnessed, and how you live with it . . . . . . .

The movie, Beaches. I don't know how anyone would put Bette Midler on film. Simply terrifying...

Had two Sasquatch experiences while hunting in Chattahoochee Natl forest.
Ain’t gonna tell the story again cause nobody believes it until they experience it themselves.

I am guessing Rosie O'Donnell was out hiking in the nude... she looks like someone that requires a lot of hair removal.... Probably looks like she's got Buckwheat in a leg lock...

I am guessing Rosie O'Donnell was out hiking in the nude... she looks like someone that requires a lot of hair removal.... Probably looks like she's got Buckwheat in a leg lock...
Now that’s one Sasquatch I would dare shoot.
The ones that Chuck 30lb rocks like baseballs at your buddy’s tree ….not so much.

Back
Top Bottom