• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you ever witnessed something that absolutely freaked you out?

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
I'm talking goosebump raising, supernatural, paranormal, raise the short hairs on the back of your neck, adrenaline pumping, non-cinematic, defying all attempts of explanation, just weird shît freeky?

No, I'm not talking about accidentally walking into a DNC convention. I mean really weird, no one ain't never gonna believe this, underwear changing, first person witness observations. It would be better if two or more saw it too.

I need to know what you've witnessed, and how you live with it . . . . . . .

Yes. All my friends had told me my one buddies basement was legit haunted. Most had had an experience at some point during our 20 year friendship.

Well I was in said friends finished basement, new construction home that was built on top of an old farm house and well. It was early morning, 1 or 2 am, and I had consumed no alcohol or drugs.

He was asleep on the couch, it was a huge sectional and I was just sitting in the dark after shutting off the cable. I started to feel kind of weird right off the bat while my eyes were adjusting. Hard to explain but like static in the air.

While I was sitting there it was super quiet and out of nowhere I heard a voice of a little girl. I couldn’t make out what it was saying, it sounded close but far away, but definitly had inflection. I was trying to covince myself i was hearing things when it said it again but even louder. No doubt in my mind. Sounded like “ABBA Dabba?” Right behind me but far off sounding.

I grabbed for my phone to turn on the flashlight and started smacking my friends foot to wake him up. When he woke up I was like “I heard it talk did you hear that??” He sat up confused and while I was shining the light at him the air got weird again and a huge POP like someone clapped happened right in between us. I jumped no less than 3 feet in the air.

Got up as fast as I could, f that, and went to leave. He followed me down the hall to the stairs and before we went up them we both stood there about to hit the lights behind us and both heard a loud sigh down the hall.

I got goosebumps as I typed this. I’ve heard other weird stuff in different places maybe once or twice but never like that. It was back to back to back and you could feel it heavily.

I have no clue what it is or could be or said to me. It Definitly asked a question though I could tell by how it sounded.

When I was stationed at NAS Cubi Point, Philippines there had been a P-3 Orion (ASW) crashed short of the runway into the South China Sea at the entrance to Subic Bay. One night I was on the mid-shift in the control tower and around 0200 I heard a turbo-prop aircraft that sounded just like a P-3 coming in from the west (where the crash occurred) and it made a low approach down the runway right in front of the tower and departed to the east except I didn’t see any plane or lights and there was never anything on radar not even a primary target. Having heard thousands of flybys there was no doubt in my mind what I had just heard but not seen.

I called downstairs to approach control and asked if they were working a P-3 or any turbo-props or showed anything on radar and they said no. A couple of months later another controller on the midshift reported hearing the same thing which was now referred to as the “Phantom P-3”. Still gives me the willies.

I woke early one morning in a sweat. It was about 0530 hrs and still dark outside.

I had been having a nightmare of a terrible fire in a tall building, and many friends and neighbors were jumping to avoid the flames and being killed by the fall.

I was shaken and told my wife about it.

The date was September 11, 2001 .

I woke early one morning in a sweat. It was about 0530 hrs and still dark outside.

I had been having a nightmare of a terrible fire in a tall building, and many friends and neighbors were jumping to avoid the flames and being killed by the fall.

I was shaken and told my wife about it.

The date was September 11, 2001 .
Now that is freaky!

Night time land nav at Fort Benning in 2012. Me and 3 other guys got separated from our group and thought they were ****ing with us. Started hearing this growling sound and saw a human figure in the dark. We all took off. Still don’t know what it was.

Doesn’t sound as freaky when you read it.

Back
Top Bottom