• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Having serious problems with ODT website-Anyone else?

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
484   0
Reaction score
Since last night I am having all kinds of problems on ODT. First it takes sometimes 20 minutes to open the webpage on my laptop but I'm not having that issue with any other sites. Next, when I try to reply to a PM, only a small portion of the upper portion of the page uploads and there is nowhere to type. My IPhone is also slow to connect but not as bad as the laptop.

Is anyone else having any issues or have any recommendations on how to correct the problems?

Yep it was doing me that way yesterday pages either took forever to load or timed out.
Today tried to get to the site in desktop and Firefox spun for several minutes I gave up. Taptalk did okay for opening so far

I have never had any issues so it's really bugging me. I guess I will have to cut my addiction and just stop for a week or two to see if it get's fixed. Since I like to buy something every week this is going to be hard but I guess I can go to my "back up sites".

Have you installed the updates on your iPhone? I found that doing that and having reboot solves the issue. Hope it's something simple!

Have you installed the updates on your iPhone? I found that doing that and having reboot solves the issue. Hope it's something simple!

My wife installed the last update from APPLE on her IPhone AND her IPad. They both developed serious battery drain in 3-4 minutes after charging requiring multiple trips to Apple which is an hour and a half one way for us as well as several 2 hour conversations with their technical department on the phone. Some people at Verizon told me don't update unless you are having issues so I haven't uploaded the last 2 updates. Everything else other than ODT's website is working fine on my IPhone so I may hold off. I appreciate your response though and I just hope something changes in the next 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom