• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HBAR Buffer & Spring

Only way to really tell would be to punch out the roll pin and check out the internals. I'd weigh the weights and the complete assembly. There should also be some rubber dampers inside as well. Does the tube appear to be machined and anodized?

Only way to really tell would be to punch out the roll pin and check out the internals. I'd weigh the weights and the complete assembly. There should also be some rubber dampers inside as well. Does the tube appear to be machined and anodized?

No roll pin, and not anodized. I think it's probably airsoft, or from one of those Japanese toys. Guess I send it back to eBay.

Last edited:
Yep, sounds like you got screwed. Just order one up from PSA, BCM, Rainier Arms, etc.

I sent the stupid thing back. Guy tried to give me a $2 discount to keep it. Ended up costing me to send it back. He tried to say all the gunsmiths order mine.
Live and learn.I was getting ready to hit Brownells or Midway. I think I'll try one of these guys instead.

I sent the stupid thing back. Guy tried to give me a $2 discount to keep it. Ended up costing me to send it back. He tried to say all the gunsmiths order mine.
Live and learn.I was getting ready to hit Brownells or Midway. I think I'll try one of these guys instead.

Glad you're getting it sorted out. You'll be good to go buying from any reputable online retailer. Just find one and hunt around to see who has the cheapest shipping. Good luck!

Midway made it all better. I sent the original thing back to the dirtbag who sold it to me. I sent it first class with tracking from the kiosk at the Kennesaw Post Office. I took it right to the slot and dropped it in. Even though I paid for tracking, it was never marked as received. It was supposed to have arrived on May 27. Guess what? Dirtbags at the post office got me again.

Back
Top Bottom