He was a good boy????????

Vaziik

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
31   0
Reaction score
If I see one more person saying that their son was a good boy right after he robbed/shot/drukenly killed someone and got killed for it. I'm gonna go insane.

NO! He was not a good boy, he just broke the law and killed someone and he paid the price for it.

ajhdaphfq92y45-9y-qtyh643

Please, someone explain this to me.....

Guess they think that so they dont have to deal with knowing they were some sorry non caring parents, its ok let em run loose, steal, rob, kill innocent people, sell drugs,, its all ok till they rob or attack the right person, and get there _ _ _ handed to them, then its of my baby, he was such a good kid pffft

Please, someone explain this to me.....
Really? Ok, there was a single year period when I was a teenager when I lost count of how many times I got stopped and ticketed by cops for driving like.... well.... a teenager. My Momma said, and I quote "They have it out for you." I sure loved my Momma....

Really? Ok, there was a single year period when I was a teenager when I lost count of how many times I got stopped and ticketed by cops for driving like.... well.... a teenager. My Momma said, and I quote "They have it out for you." I sure loved my Momma....

my dad said "stop speeding, dumbass" helped me to learn my lesson

my dad said "stop speeding, dumbass" helped me to learn my lesson
Notice I said "my Momma".... for a reason. Don't worry, I learned my lesson. ;)
It's the momma's that are generally on the news lamenting the unjust treatment and character assassination of their little cherubs. It's nature.

Back
Top Bottom