He was a good boy????????

so many people think these days there is nothing wrong with taking other people's stuff. easier that working unless you kick in the wrong door

The problem isn't the "stuff" they want to steal. The problem is them breaking into a home and making people feel their lives are in danger...and for good reason those people feel that way. It takes a lot of nerve (and stupidity) to kick in someone's door to rob them. If they are willing to go that far, one must assume they will attack the homeowner standing in their way. I can't stand a thief, but I won't go so far as to say I would kill someone for stealing my TV, and that's the catch. If they break into my house I don't know why they are there or what they might be willing to do. I'm not going to ask them to explain either. I will assume they are a certain threat and I will shoot to kill. It won't be because they are trying to steal my property, but because my life is in danger. It goes back to the old warning on the door. "Nothing inside is worth dying for"...When they are shot and killed by a homeowner, they made the wrong choice and pay for it.

Last edited:
The problem isn't the "stuff" they want to steal. The problem is them breaking into a home and making people feel their lives are in danger...and for good reason those people feel that way. It takes a lot of nerve (and stupidity) to kick in someone's door to rob them. If they are willing to go that far, one must assume they will attack the homeowner standing in their way. I can't stand a thief, but I won't go so far as to say I would kill someone for stealing my TV, and that's the catch. If they break into my house I don't know why they are there or what they might be willing to do. I'm not going to ask them to explain either. I will assume they are a certain threat and I will shoot to kill. It won't be because they are trying to steal my property, but because my life is in danger. It goes back to the old warning on the door. "Nothing inside is worth dying for"...When they are shot and killed by a homeowner, they made the wrong choice and pay for it.
Exactly. I've said it before, I can't in my wildest dreams imagine breaking into someone's home nor the mental state that takes. I will absolutely assume you are insane (because in my mind you have to be) and capable of ANYTHING. The only fact that matters to me at that very moment is someone gained illegal entry into my home and I will absolutely be in fear for my life and that of my family and will do everything in my power to act accordingly.

their little cherubs. .

Lol
uglylol.gif

Back
Top Bottom