• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Head Down ar15

aklaw

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
27   0
Reaction score
I had a lot of options in choosing a new ar 15, after talking to a friend of mine who had just recently purchased a heads down products ar and raved about them I decided to do some research. Unfortunately there are not many reviews on them so I gave them a call and told them exactly what I wanted in an ar. They told me that it wouldn't be a problem to build exactly what I wanted. However they were only open 8 - 5 and due to my job I was unable to make it to their shop in those hours of operation. After speaking to one of there many gunsmiths, he (Cody) said he would start building my ar right away and offered to meet me at a local gun store that same day so that I could pick it up after business hours. I was blown away by his willingness to take time away from his family to get me what I asked for not knowing for sure if I was going to be able to pick up the gun that evening or not. I drove the gun store and Cody was sitting there waiting with my custom built ar. It was exactly what I asked for. All of their products are made in house, full milled lowers and uppers everything mil spec. I have never seen or heard of any gun manufacture with that much integrity to give a customer what they wanted and to make a sale that smooth. By far the best customer service that I have ever dealt with and will defiantly be buying more great products in the future.

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_02_19_zadunade.jpg

This is my Head Down AR15. Bought it about a year ago and absolutely love it. I replaced the furniture with magpul stuff and put an eotech on it. Great Choice.

I've had 2 HD AR's. One went through 4 tactical rifle courses and racked up over 5000 rounds with no issues at all. The next one I only shot about 500 rounds through it but it functioned perfectly also. They make good stuff and being local allows for any warranty work to be done on the spot if needed.

Back
Top Bottom