• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Heard A lot of Good Things about this firearm, Anyone Else?

Deleted member 38641

Default rank <4500 posts
US Army (Retired)
84   0
Reaction score
So I was going around today with the intent on purchasing a new firearm and I came across something that I have heard a lot about and read a lot of good reviews. I have not fired it yet but plan to tomorrow since I get a free range day from my LGS for purchasing it, at their indoor Range.

I am talking about the CANIK TP9SF V2. Not too bad after getting it home and checking it out real close. Fit and finish are quite good, reviews are favorable and for a $358.00 Handgun, I figured what the heck.
The trigger feels fantastic and has a very short reset as well.

Here she is.

CANIK.JPG

They are fantastic shooters. I've had 2 and still have one of those. They have great triggers and seem to be very reliable. The dealer I purchased mine from says that they make all the handguns for the Turkish police and military. I have heard it pronounced "janik" but I'm not certain if that is correct.

They are fantastic shooters. I've had 2 and still have one of those. They have great triggers and seem to be very reliable. The dealer I purchased mine from says that they make all the handguns for the Turkish police and military. I have heard it pronounced "janik" but I'm not certain if that is correct.

Yeah, that's the same stuff I have heard. Pronounced JANIK, probably because it's Turkish made but MAN, what a bargain and well made Handgun from what I can see so far. This version does not have the Decocker so, I kind of like that although, I too have heard that there have been zero problems with it. Very easy to field strip as well.

So I was going around today with the intent on purchasing a new firearm and I came across something that I have heard a lot about and read a lot of good reviews. I have not fired it yet but plan to tomorrow since I get a free range day from my LGS for purchasing it, at their indoor Range.

I am talking about the CANIK TP9SF V2. Not too bad after getting it home and checking it out real close. Fit and finish are quite good, reviews are favorable and for a $358.00 Handgun, I figured what the heck.
The trigger feels fantastic and has a very short reset as well.

Here she is.

View attachment 838792
Nice, I owned the same one in desert tan, awesome guns...copy of a Walther, basically

Back
Top Bottom