• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Metro Atlanta  Heating and air company offering great deals for ODT members

I'd still be glad to have you come up to Blue Ridge to look at my unit whenever you're in need of a fried pie from Merciers. I'm back overseas now though...so the question is can I trust you not to steal my dog?? LOL. I need my unit in the basement moved, lines re-installed correctly, and proper sized returns cut in. If that is not too far north for you let me know.

Let's do it before we get too far into summer.

I will be calling you Early next week. My exterior units fan has stopped working. Its making noise like its trying to turn but the blades aren't moving. I tried to manually move and they will rotate but not by themselves.

Last edited:
I have had it off for a weeks now......its just now becoming unbearably hot without a/c. I actually noticed it a couple of weeks ago when it got cold and the heat was on and it was making a weird sound outside. i went outside and noticed the fan wasn't blowing. I left it on for a few days because I wasn't sure if the fan only came on when the a/c was on and not the heat. The heat continued to work fine but when it got hot enough to turn the a/c on the fan still didnt work so I shut it down and have left the windows open until now. I will give you a shout sometime this week. Thanks

If it is a cap, you are in good shape. Shut it off and give me a call in the daytime. I can walk you through troubleshooting.

Back
Top Bottom