• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Metro Atlanta  Heating and air company offering great deals for ODT members

I may replace a 1.5 ton unit at my rental property this summer. Furnace is in attic above 2nd floor. What kinda deals and rebates etc.. Are out there right now?

There are some tax credits on higher end equipment, but I rarely see that grade equipment go into a rental home because the ROI just is not there. I have some pretty good deals on equipment right now and this is the time to do it. The only thing worse than a tenant with a broken AC is a wife with a broken AC.

- - - Updated - - -

I've already said this in other threads; but I will say it again. Dave and his guys installed two complete HVAC units for me last summer...Great guy to deal with; and everything is still working well without any problems.

Thank you, sir.

Captain, What kind of price do you have on a TRANE 3.5 ton 13 seer 410 condenser with a 80,000BTU furnace? And, two SEC Championship tix..

It is about time for The Gator Club ticket drawing again.

I think a Trane 3.5 ton condenser is going for 500 rounds of 22LR and 420 rounds of 5.56.:laugh:

I thought you have Lennox 3 tons.

How about I trade you straight up for that 715T that I bought? I have POS units now. Would like to bump up to a 3.5 for the upstairs b/c of the ad on play room that I did over the garage. Kids have been whining for years about how hot / cold that room is.

How about I trade you straight up for that 715T that I bought? I have POS units now. Would like to bump up to a 3.5 for the upstairs b/c of the ad on play room that I did over the garage. Kids have been whining for years about how hot / cold that room is.

Remember if you make home too comfortable, they will never leave.

I am happy to trade for the bike.:eyebrows:

Dave just replaced the ac unit at my house that was 27 years old that had finally died. I still can't get use to not hearing the outside unit running all the time. This new one is super quiet.

Ok, I hate to beat a dead horse, but dang, captdave came through again for me. Let's just put it this way, if you have an AC problem, and you are not using captdave, you have more than an AC problem.

Back
Top Bottom