• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heaven Hill bourbon goes woke

It is simply amazing to me that the biggest, dumbest, stupidest CEO or marketing executive in the world would know not to even dip their littlest toe in something as controversial as this crap has been. What possible gain would there be? Is it simply brand building…..any news is good news….. for the brand? I have told at least several hundred people in person or on social media, not even counting my ODT friends, that I will never purchase a Heaven Hill brand again. I also sent them a pretty scalding email too. I shouldn’t let it piss me off but it does.

To be honest Evan Williams "Bottled In Bond" is probably one of the best values out there for Bourbon. Not a huge fan of their 80 proof though.

Yeah Evan Williams Bonded is my daily drinker. $25 for a handle. I also like Larceny and Elijah Craig. Sorry but I'm going to have to keep buying their products anyway. Not willing to risk being sober to make a statement.

Yeah Evan Williams Bonded is my daily drinker. $25 for a handle. I also like Larceny and Elijah Craig. Sorry but I'm going to have to keep buying their products anyway. Not willing to risk being sober to make a statement.
Buffalo Trace is better than any of those three.

Back
Top Bottom