• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Heck that's NOTHING! Let me tell you what my ex did to me!

Reading all these I guess I got lucky with my wife, we argue here and there but I couldn't ask for a better woman. Before I met here when I was just dating was a completely different story though. I typically dated chicks older than me, I was dating a girl who was 20 and I was 17, well everything was grand until one day I see bruises on her wrists and ankles. Come to find out she was seeing a different guy they were rough in the sack and the bruises were from that, same day I saw that while we were arguing she texted her side boyfriend to come over, no joke this guy came over as I was leaving. I haven't looked back since. But I have seen him a couple times wearing a county issued jumpsuit. I guess I win with that. She tried contacting me through Facebook shortly after I got married. She is certified batty... glad I got out of that while I was only dating her. Her mama is the same way. It's one jacked up family...

None of that, my first wife and I couldn't get along.
Less than a year married I came home from work , came in the door and the house was empty... I mean completely empty except for my belongings.
Called her at her moms couple days later said about three words and met her to sign big D papers and never spoke again!!
I knew a dude in SC that came home one day to same type thing. But, in his case, the bitch took EVERYTHING! Even the light switch plates and toilet paper holders, LOL! It was really funny because he was about the sorriest person you'd ever meet.

My horror story isn't over. Drugs and mental illness seemed to grow with age. Her only two siblings are now dead at age 43 and 49. Doing the best I can and holding my family together. Rehabs, lawyers shrinks and so many other places have probably cost us over $100k. There is forgiveness and reconciliation. I'll never forget, I'm at the reconciliation point. Forgiveness is a long ways out. On the bright side I haven't murdered anyone. I have to many people that depend on me at my business and at home. I'm now in the process of rebuilding and I do enjoy working hard. I feel like my head was up my ass for the last 4 years. I now know what's important in life. At the height of the craziness it was total insanity like I've never experienced in my life. I know my life is worth a lot more than a couple of adult junkies that can't even take care of themselves.

First wife handled the money. After 16 years decided she could do better after I bought us a nicer house in Grosse Point MI.
Said ok - such a bitch. She got custody of kids - common up north. I moved here due to new job and old company closing.
Realtor boyfriend would not marry her. Wanted to come back - nope.
Eventually got the kids due to setting up a "network" of information back in MI to hang her and then $$$$ for the best lawyer in Wayne County.
She even had her ex-Marine ex-con new boyfriend talk her into suing me again for more $. They lost and he left to GA and used my addy to run some false credit scams.
F that bitch and him.
Never could figure out where all the bank account money went. Gave up on that.
She is moving into a facility for older folks. Looks like **** from all the years of drinking and smoking Still psycho. Hard to understand how she is still alive.

Found a good Georgia peach years ago and have been happy for 17 years.

I though this was appropriate for this tread but No English dictionary has been able to adequately explain the difference between these two words. In a recent linguistic competition held in London and attended by, supposedly, the best in the world, Samdar Balgobin, a Guyanese man, was the clear winner with a standing ovation which lasted over 5 minutes.

The final question was: How do you explain the difference between COMPLETE and FINISHED in a way that is easy to understand? Some people say there is no difference between COMPLETE and FINISHED.

Here is his astute answer:

When you marry the right woman, you are COMPLETE. When you marry the wrong woman, you are FINISHED. And when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are COMPLETELY FINISHED!!!

He won a trip around the world and a case of 25 year old Scotch.

I though this was appropriate for this tread but No English dictionary has been able to adequately explain the difference between these two words. In a recent linguistic competition held in London and attended by, supposedly, the best in the world, Samdar Balgobin, a Guyanese man, was the clear winner with a standing ovation which lasted over 5 minutes.

The final question was: How do you explain the difference between COMPLETE and FINISHED in a way that is easy to understand? Some people say there is no difference between COMPLETE and FINISHED.

Here is his astute answer:

When you marry the right woman, you are COMPLETE. When you marry the wrong woman, you are FINISHED. And when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are COMPLETELY FINISHED!!!

He won a trip around the world and a case of 25 year old Scotch.

I don't care much for the trip, but I could go with the scotch. lol

Its ver
Alright, this thread was inspired by all the horror stories about ex's that were posted in @mkdhotrod's recent thread about his divorce.

Some of those tales were so horrible that they deserve their own thread, so here it is!

Ever have an ex steal your money, your car, your house or (god forbid) your GUNS? Ever have an ex sleep around on you? Ever have an ex get you thrown in jail? Ever have an ex try to KILL YOU?

Well let's hear the story!

I would say that reading these tales of terror might help some of the younger ODT members avoid some of these same problems in their own lives, but we all know that it probably won't. LOL! Some stuff you've just got to learn the hard way!

I've got a couple good ones myself that I plan on posting up, but this post is long enough already, so I'm gonna end it here for now and let somebody else take over.

So tell me........

I what did your low down, lying, backstabbing, worthless POS ex do to you?
y simple yu have sep
Alright, this thread was inspired by all the horror stories about ex's that were posted in @mkdhotrod's recent thread about his divorce.

Some of those tales were so horrible that they deserve their own thread, so here it is!

Ever have an ex steal your money, your car, your house or (god forbid) your GUNS? Ever have an ex sleep around on you? Ever have an ex get you thrown in jail? Ever have an ex try to KILL YOU?

Well let's hear the story!

I would say that reading these tales of terror might help some of the younger ODT members avoid some of these same problems in their own lives, but we all know that it probably won't. LOL! Some stuff you've just got to learn the hard way!

I've got a couple good ones myself that I plan on posting up, but this post is long enough already, so I'm gonna end it here for now and let somebody else take over.

So tell me........

I what did your low down, lying, backstabbing, worthless POS ex do to you?
ITS SIMPLE GUYS ALWAYS HAVE SEPERATE BANK ACCOUNTS AND ALWAYS HAVE A STASH OF CASH THAT THE WIFE DON,T KNOW ABOUT > BEEN THERE DONE THAT SOMETIMES GOT ACT LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR AND NOT WHIN& CRY ABOUT STUFF JUST LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES

Back
Top Bottom