• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heckler and Koch vp9

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
Well I fired my vp9 today. Only one word describes it. Wow! Here is the good, bad and the ugly.

Good:
Grip: totally epic . Adjustable to your hand size. I used the medium middle grip with the small backstrap.

Trigger: very impressed. Beats a glock trigger all day long

Accuracy : dead on. The sights were perfect out the box.

Accessories : kinda hard to find at the moment. I did discover that my sig 226 holster fits perfect.

Bad:
This pistol is tight! Very tight. It does require a break in period before id trust it. I ran 100 rounds of Fmj and 50 rounds of +p. Once I did that the trigger got better and the slide got smooth as well.

The hole in the back of the pistol makes me nervous . Call me paranoid but it looks as if sand got In there that it could cause a misfire. This is all speculation though. It's something I plan to test later.

All in all I'm very impressed with the pistol. Given the fact that h&k came out with the first striker fired pistol, I kinda figured they would hit a home run. I have let a few of my friends fire it and I have yet to come across anyone who said they fired it and did not like it. Damn fine pistol .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 36
I may rent mine out. I've gone over my gun buying budget.

It's a disease and I'm infected!!

And to the OP, awesome new pistol! I've been drooling over the VP9 since it first came out and just placed my order on what will be my first HK :cool:

The big question for me is, will it replace the Glock 19 Gen 4 as my 9mm of choice?

Back
Top Bottom