• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello from NJ

capt14k

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I signed up for this forum a little bit back but today was first time posting. I see most of the cool stuff is in the Georgia Classifieds but they all say shipping no. Is that the default option and some will ship or does pretty much nobody ship? Forum seems to be very active. I am a Milsurps guy and I don't mind driving so if I had to I guess I would drive for the right deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I signed up for this forum a little bit back but today was first time posting. I most of the cool stuff is in the Georgia Classifieds but they all say shipping no. Is that the default option and some will ship or does pretty much nobody ship? Forum seems to be very active. I am a Milsurps guy and I don't mind driving so if I had to I guess I would drive for the right deal.

Welcome. You're only 900 miles away (~13 hours). So I will see you sometime tomorrow for the MAS? :)

If I didn't already have one I would consider it, it is a great deal for a nice rifle. If it was French issue I would have left already lol. Hopefully come November you have something else I covet for sale like a AG42B or FN-49 and we can meet up.

Back
Top Bottom