Hello From North Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

kstoneking

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
I followed a link to your site and really like what I've seen. With your permission I'd like to stay awhile and I look forward to getting to know everybody. As for me, I'm a 48 year old gun enthusiast/shooter and a Florida boy, born and bred. I've been in law enforcement in one form or another for 26 years now and I've been married for 23.

The only thing you may hold against me is that I'm a lifelong Gator fan.:D

Kenny

Permission denied...especially cause you're a Gator Fan!
Naw, just poking. Kick your boots off and stay a while. Welcome to our little slice of internet gun heaven.

I followed a link to your site and really like what I've seen. With your permission I'd like to stay awhile and I look forward to getting to know everybody. As for me, I'm a 48 year old gun enthusiast/shooter and a Florida boy, born and bred. I've been in law enforcement in one form or another for 26 years now and I've been married for 23.

The only thing you may hold against me is that I'm a lifelong Gator fan.:D

Kenny

If you don't mind me asking, where did you hear about us?

Er.......Welcome.....Gator Fan?!!! Give me a good deal on one of your weapons, and I promise I won't hold that Gator fan business against you. ....I am lying! I will hold that against you, but welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom