• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HELP! I do not know what I just traded for. What is this lot worth?

zulu tango

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
28   4
Reaction score
So i just did a trade we were nearing a deal and this got added at last minute to make up a tad of difference
I really do not know what I have hear but if it is worth a cpl hundred bucks im happy

reel is trion gx-7 6lb/185yds. 8lb/145 yds.10lb/120 yds
pole is berkley cherrywood graphite cws662m 6'6'' medium spinning lure 1.8-3/4 trilene 4-12

plus all these lures
plus two plastic fish tackle boxes filled with hooks and neon bobbers and other random stuff i can not identify

please help me identify and place a value on these

items also if you are interested they are for trade or sale
I am looking for a fair deal! photo.jpgphoto (1).jpgphoto.jpgphoto (3).jpgphoto (4).jpgphoto (5).jpg

yip i figured if it was not worth so much id just use it
So im in the dark who do I have to pay to dip my hook in them dirty ole lakes near me? (Ye Old Permit)

Worth about $12 but I will give you $15 if you deliver it...........:D

ill do 20 :) can never have enough chug bugs or spooks. alot of those look like the bass pro knock offs though, never liked those, cant beat the originals! makes me want to try a solid black frog like that one, i usually stick to natural/bright frogs.

if i had any money right now i would give ya 50 bucks for it all easy.

yip i figured if it was not worth so much id just use it
So im in the dark who do I have to pay to dip my hook in them dirty ole lakes near me? (Ye Old Permit)

walmart does em, any outdoor place should. 9 bucks for plain fish i think? and if you go to a WMA to fish, you need a WMA permit also, 19 bucks i think.

Back
Top Bottom