• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help ID these trespassers, Canton - Cartersville

Update, since someone revived the thread:

1. Still no answer on the pipes. Had a brushcutter make some roads on the property and found a couple more.
Open offer:
I will buy tacos and beer if someone can come over and figure what the heck the pipes are. I never found someone that could put a scope down them. You heard right, tacos and beer!

Trespassers have been mostly done with since hikingthehills hikingthehills help me put up new gates. The only recent ones have been some 4wheelers between midnight and 2am. Not sure how to stop that.

We did have one poacher. A friend was hunting and heard the shot. The guy ran off and left the deer.

Been getting a lot more of this kind of trespasser, but no more cartel guy, prostate problems, overloaded horses, pillowfight in panties visitors:

upload_2017-3-16_20-0-49.png

1. Still no answer on the pipes. Had a brushcutter make some roads on the property and found a couple more.
Open offer:
I will buy tacos and beer if someone can come over and figure what the heck the pipes are. I never found someone that could put a scope down them. You heard right, tacos and beer!

Trespassers have been mostly done with since hikingthehills hikingthehills help me put up new gates. The only recent ones have been some 4wheelers between midnight and 2am. Not sure how to stop that.

We did have one poacher. A friend was hunting and heard the shot. The guy ran off and left the deer.

Been getting a lot more of this kind of trespasser, but no more cartel guy, prostate problems, overloaded horses, pillowfight in panties visitors:

View attachment 1101392
We'll take care of those trespassers here soon!

Buried 2x4 with about an inch of nails sticking out along the trail they use one weekend might force them to push / drag them out. Set up a trail cam and get faces / tag when they have to retrieve them.

No one ever uses my punji sticks idea :(

Open offer:

View attachment 1101392

Better worry about these type poachers, they will destroy the property!

Ok, maybe I need more of a life, but I am captivated by this thread. I don't know what captivates me more. Wondering what the heck all the folks are interested in out there, or who the heck you're gonna catch on film next. If I had a ghillie suit I would run by that gate at just after dusk so we could add a squatch to the mystery.

Just when you thought it couldn't get stranger than Nekkid Guy.

Back
Top Bottom