• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help ID these trespassers, Canton - Cartersville

From the new Sweetwater property. I assume from the pickaxe he is burying something back there. Hopefully not a body. Date on camera is wrong, should be 2018

upload_2018-8-9_9-52-24.png

upload_2018-8-9_9-53-5.png

upload_2018-8-9_9-54-30.png

Next time I'm in the market for some prooerty I'm going to check with you first. To 1) make sure I'm not buying anywhere near something you own and 2) I'm not buying anywhere near where you might plan to ever own.

You might be amazed at who or what wonders around on rural private property that doesn't have any cameras monitoring it.

You might be amazed at who or what wonders around on rural private property that doesn't have any cameras monitoring it.
10 years, multiple cams 24/7/365 and not a single person on my cams (save audio one time). Good neighbors make a world of difference.

10 years, multiple cams 24/7/365 and not a single person on my cams (save audio one time). Good neighbors make a world of difference.

Wow, that's a lot better than mine. Plus I tend to buy bank repossessed properties so they have not been looked after for a while, and nobody lives on the properties.

I need to call AECOM to find out why their people walked around a locked gate with no trespassing signs. I thought only public utilities or people with documented easements would send workers onto someone's property.

upload_2018-8-9_10-54-20.png

Back
Top Bottom