• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help ID these trespassers, Canton - Cartersville

I have had all the trailcams stolen but one on the Canton property. Every single one stolen on Cartersville land. Have not replaced since I have been out of town a lot this summer and just haven't had time. Hopefully I'll get a bunch more up before deer season starts.

Damn, that sucks. Why not place one out in the open and a couple pointed at it in different angles very well hidden? Man, if I were in your shoes I'd make this a mission from God to catch these dip ****s.

Wow, that's a lot better than mine. Plus I tend to buy bank repossessed properties so they have not been looked after for a while, and nobody lives on the properties.
Nobody lives on my property either but my neighbor is very watchful. But yeah, location, location, location. Pickaxe dude is walking on a better maintained trail than most parks.

how close is your sweet water property to public land(park),don't need specific.
you can walk the slaughter gap trail and if not careful wander onto private property,same thing up off FS35 private no less than 100ft.
but if these people are deliberately walking around marked/locked gates no excuse.
just throw up some biohazard signs or danger poisonous snake refuge..............

The first step should be the game warden.

These assholes are clearly poaching.

Rangers are good at catching these assholes.

They will ask you to sign something saying that you will prosecute. Do it.

Rangers are a lot better at this stuff than cops. They will likely catch these turds.

-in spite of all my creative ideas on the previous pages, don't **** with these idiots yourself. Stuff will get complicated fast, and the last thing you really want is to have to shoot one of those ****tards. They ain't worth the bullet, nor the big money it can take to try and stay out of prison. A self-defense shooting is much more clear cut if someone is trying to break into your house. When it's a couple of dudes in the woods and one happens to get blasted on, things get dicey fast.

This is almost certainly the most reasonable and sane statement that you have ever made on the ODT.

Back
Top Bottom