• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

help in purchasing an upper

loridersmooth

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
2   0
Reaction score
hello I am looking into purchasing an upper here are a few that I have found if anyone knows of these please help out on any info please

cbc industries 16" keymod 13" no BCG or CH 219.00
Davidson defence 16" 13"keymod no BCG or CH 244-259.00
kg defender 16" mlok but the upper is a kit not put together with BCG and CH 289.00
pro2a tactical matrix arms 18" 16"keymod no BCG or CH 260.00
any help would be thankful

I don't have a lot of experience with any of them except the Matrix hand guards. The are quality pieces. I think they are still in the Aerospace technology CNC business as well. If I had to pick one out of your list I would have to gamble on the Matrix Arms. Seeing is that precision is first and foremost in the Aerospace game I would have to come to the conclusion their peices are of quality construction. I know there is a member on here that orders their products by the boxes and he is a competition shooter so he builds his own guns. I would try them and buy a really good bolt carrier group. Daniel Defense, Bravo co., Core15 makes a great bolt carrier group. Top that off with a Raptor chargind handle and you should come out with a decent upper. I have a hard time buying a complete upper for under 300 bucks with BCG. The charging handle doesn't have a whole lot bearing on shooting wise. The BCG is a intracate part of accuracy and weapon funtion. So I would step up to the pump on that part for sure. If the barrel they use is decent you should end up with a decent upper. IMHO

Back
Top Bottom