Help me decide, new pocket pistol

I like the 42, It's small enough to disappear with a pocket holster in the front pocket of a pair of overalls (kinda hard to IWB carry a G19 in overalls LOL) or for a trip to the doctors office where I might have to undress, but big enough to easily find the grip without fumbling around and to shoot accurately. Spare mags are easy enough to conceal as well. I love my g42 for when I have to downsize and pocket carry. I have found that yes indeed there is such a thing as too small.

Trip to doctor's office made me think.

Last time I went to the doctor I was carrying my G26 IWB,and just so happens he decided it was time for a prostate exam.
He says " turn around and drop your pants" so I turned around and pulled up my shirt and said "you better not hurt me" when he saw the Glock he decided we could wait on the exam.......

I regularly carry a G43 (which replaced my CM9)if I am wearing "tactical" shorts/pants with big enough pockets. If I am wearing jeans, I carry a S&W 638. If I am wearing slacks or khakis i carry a ruger LCP. If its gym shorts, I carry a Beretta jetfire 950 .25ACP

Another vote for the LCP...

These days, though, it's more of a BUG.

Compact RIA 1911 at 4 o'clocck does the trick when I'm out and about.

Oh, and Hogue grip sleeve for the LCP for the win.

Makes the little .380 a lot more easy to shoot comfortably!

Heck if you wear shorts/pants with cargo pockets then carry anything but a rifle !
Now if talking about regular shorts/pants then my personal choice is the Sig 238.
small enough to truly carry in the front pocket, nice 1911 type ergos, good sights, reliable, nice single action trigger, etc.
as you already have the Sig 938 then you are familiar with operation and the 238 is just smaller enough that it really does make an excellent front pocket carry weapon.

Back
Top Bottom