• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help me, help Newnan’s tornado victims....

POLICE ACTIVITY IN TORNADO AFFECTED AREA (LaGrange St, 1st Ave, 2nd St & Ave)

Newnan officers were in pursuit of a reckless driver going over 100 miles per hour on LaGrange Street. After determining the pursuit would place the public in more danger, the pursuit was terminated, but the driver still continued to drive in reckless disregard for the safety of others, and crashed near Bridging The Gap. He then fled on foot in the direction of the railroad tracks toward Second Avenue. No citizens or officers were injured- only minor injuries to the passenger of the suspect vehicle. We have the identity of the suspect and will be taking appropriate charges.

⚠️THERE IS NO DANGER TO THE PUBLIC AT THIS TIME, due to this incident.

POLICE ACTIVITY IN TORNADO AFFECTED AREA (LaGrange St, 1st Ave, 2nd St & Ave)

Newnan officers were in pursuit of a reckless driver going over 100 miles per hour on LaGrange Street. After determining the pursuit would place the public in more danger, the pursuit was terminated, but the driver still continued to drive in reckless disregard for the safety of others, and crashed near Bridging The Gap. He then fled on foot in the direction of the railroad tracks toward Second Avenue. No citizens or officers were injured- only minor injuries to the passenger of the suspect vehicle. We have the identity of the suspect and will be taking appropriate charges.

⚠️THERE IS NO DANGER TO THE PUBLIC AT THIS TIME, due to this incident.

Wife had a committee meeting at Church tonight she called and said there were @ a dozen police cars headed down LaGrange Street. We feared some big accident or other related to the tornado damage.

WTF kind of idiot would drive that fast through there when things were normal much less now.

I want to say, SafeCracka SafeCracka , you have more than earned a throne in the Kingdom of Heaven for your works on this earth.
Most folks can only wish they put in the blood, sweat and other bodily fluids (:becky:) making holidays, birthdays, even just daily life - for those that would otherwise go without.
You sir are a selfless saint . The world needs more like you.
I could like this post one thousand time and my Brother 41mag 41mag just opened the truth wide open, about this great Brother SafeCracka SafeCracka !!

Wife had a committee meeting at Church tonight she called and said there were @ a dozen police cars headed down LaGrange Street. We feared some big accident or other related to the tornado damage.

WTF kind of idiot would drive that fast through there when things were normal much less now.
WOW....
I hope no innocent people died...

And yes, idiots are everywhere, even in the White House... (Did I said that?)

Back
Top Bottom